Millions of people surf the web daily and have become accustomed to finding what they need through the World Wide Web. Internet marketing is fast becoming the easiest and most convenient way to advertise and sell products or business services. And because online marketing is becoming so popular you can see that you will soon attract most new chiropractic patients through internet marketing. Here’s why?
Let’s first take a look at what types of things will help you attract new clients and then figure out how that all applies to internet marketing.
• One of the first things you need, to attract new clients to your business is a lead generating system. In developing a good system you need to stay away from just trying to sell sell sell. Your focus should be more on supplying helpful information that helps potentially new clients solve a problem. If most of your chiropractic clients came in to find relief from back pain, then you would want to supply information on how to do that. The idea behind this is that you are forming a relationship by providing valuable ideas on topics that are most important to them. You are building trust, which to you may not be important, but to your customers it is everything!
• In order to maximize the number of new clients you get you must know who your prospects are by defining your target market. Sure you want everyone to feel welcome in coming in when they need to, but at first you need to look at where the need really is and market there first. In the chiropractic business the two groups that come to mind are athletes (or retired athletes), and the elderly. You don’t want to target healthy teenagers who have no need of your services right? It just makes sense. You are more likely to attract more clients if you are targeting a specific market.
• Distribution of advertising materials of a ”no brainer” if you will when it comes to attracting new clients. We all know that in order to bring in new business you have to advertise. There are many different forms of advertising, such as the newspaper, TV, radio, flyers, postcards, direct mail, and the internet.
• And last but certainly not least in our list of how to attract to new clients is being able to follow up with people and essentially ”win” them over to your business. As you do so you are also trying to establish a good relationship with them so the will want to come back again.
So now that we have seen what it takes to attract new clients, let’s see how you will soon attract most new chiropractic patients through internet marketing.
• Generating Leads. The first on our list for attracting new clients. One of the easiest ways to generate new leads is through online marketing with your own website. We’ve learned that to develop a good system of generating leads you need to do more than just sell; you must supply helpful and valuable information. You can do all that by having your own website. A website allows you to place large amounts of information on multiple pages that is easy to access, and should be fairly easy to navigate through (if it is set up properly).
• It is much easier to create a web page specifically designed for your target market than it is to send out direct mailers to everyone you know and don’t know. More than half of those mailers will get thrown in the garbage. Most people go to websites because they are looking a specific service. With the right search engines and some great key words you can optimize and direct the right kind of traffic to your site; increasing the number of ”legitimate requests” for either more information or a way to contact you. It saves you valuable time, not to mention money.
• How much money do you spend on direct mail, postcards, flyers, or newspaper ads to get the word out about your chiropractic business? Probably more than you should. With internet marketing it is possible to distribute all that information (and probably more) without spending the extra money on stamps, envelopes, and newspaper ads. Of course those are all good advertising techniques, but internet marketing has taken over as one of the top advertising techniques; so take advantage of it.
• And lastly, let’s talk about follow ups. As users come to your website and read helpful and valuable information they usually will leave their personal information along with an email address to be contacted again. How easy was that? No cold calls, or no knocking on doors. A great website will give out that valuable information and then have some sort of free subscription offer, in return for an email address or contact number. Most users, if they find your information helpful will willingly give that to you.
So now you can see how you will soon attract most new chiropractic patients through internet marketing. It is a great advertising tool and has taken many small businesses from a national, to international business. Now that may not be your goal, but it will definitely attract some new clients.